INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF SMALL PORTS IN THE ADRIATIC AND MEDITERRANEAN SEA
The City of Monopoly, with the partnership of the Port Authority of the Levant and the Municipality of Alberobello, aims to develop and strengthen relations with the countries facing the Adriatic Sea and the entire Mediterranean Sea: the goal is to build new networks of marine services linking ports of the Adriatic and the Mediterranean region and bring them to the great alternative or complementary business lines to Bari and Brindisi.
The idea is to connect the ports of the Adriatic and the Mediterranean which are characterized by the presence of a UNESCO site, the center of a common path of tourism development.
The International Forum of the small ports of the Adriatic and the Mediterranean, is an opportunity for discussion between Local Authorities, Port Authorities, Shipping and Tourist Operators, Cruise Chief Executives of:
- strengthening the institutional and economic cooperation between areas;
- promotion of concrete actions and work to build synergies between the areas of maritime transport;
- the development of strategic policies for the development of areas;
- enhance the ability of smaller ports to become instruments for the promotion of local tourism districts;
- promotion of new shipping lines for passengers and new cruise itineraries;
- building a partnership to participate in future calls IPA Adriatic and / or ENPI MED.